Being one of the most populated online poker sites means that there are many things which Poker Stars can and do offer their customers that no other poker site can. This will mean not only do the promotional and loyalty bonuses keep on flowing, but when it comes to things like the size of their tournament prize pools they are truly huge!
If you are seeking one online poker site which you can safely call home to all of your online poker action, then you will not find a more perfect site than Poker Stars! They have been in the business for years now and with so much experience in giving poker players what they want and demand they really do outshine their competitors.
Below we have all of the information you will require to allow you to make an informed and well balanced decision on whether they are the type of poker site at which you wish to play, so sit back and have a good long read through this review, as we feel they are definitely of the calibre all poker players are demanding.
There are plenty of ways in which you will be able to get the maximum poker action from your bankroll if you opt to play at Poker Stars and the first way you will be able to do that is by taking them up on their generous new player sign up bonus.
They will allow you to boost your initial deposit into their poker site by a generous 100% and to give you as bigger bankroll as possible they will let you claim upto a maximum of a huge 600.00 via this initial new player deposit bonus offer.
So what better way to start with a 1200.00 bankroll than by taking them up on this bonus offer! Please ensure that you read through all of the terms and conditions attached to this and any other bonus you are thinking of taking at Poker Stars, they can be found and reviewed by visiting their website and following the on screen links.
You will not find another online poker site which offers you as many different poker variants as Poker Stars does. They do of course have all of the more popular games which includes Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Omaha Hi-Lo, Stud as well as Stud Hi-Lo and Draw Poker.
However they also boast plenty of the more unique and very rare to find poker variants, and as such if you do become a new member of Poker Stars then you will have instant access to all of the following poker variants: 2-7 Triple Draw, 2-7 Single Draw, HORSE, Razz, 8-Game Mix, Badugi and also Triple Stud Poker.
These poker variants are available as standard cash table games with pot limit and no limit variants, and when it comes to poker tournaments you are going to find so many of them available at Poker Stars you will not be able to take part in them all as there are so many of them!
Spend a few moments taking a look through the following facts relating to the Poker Stars website, and then ask yourself if it is the type of poker site at which you would want to play at, we are quite confident your answer to this question will be yes!
- Poker Stars is licensed in the Isle of Man – There are not many online poker sites who have chosen to be licensed by one of the most stringent of licensing authorities, however Poker Stars knew that had what it takes to be granted a full license by this licensing jurisdiction, and once they applied they ticked all the right boxes, and as such they are fully approved by the Isle of Man gambling authority.
- Video tutorials – Whist you may be fully up to speed on how to play every single poker variant offered at Poker Stars, if you are a new or novice player then getting your head around how each of them works and plays can often be quite difficult. Fortunately at Poker Stars they know many players may need some guidance on playing certain poker games, and as such you will find on screen video tutorials available for all of their many different poker variants.
- Lots of daily poker tournaments – Another reason for Poker Stars being so popular is that they hold a huge number of daily poker tournaments; these could be Free rolls, satellites and also main events. So if you much prefer taking your chances on tournaments as opposed to cash games, then there are definitely no shortage of them at the Poker Stars site, so seriously consider giving them a try one day soon, if not today!
- One of the busiest online poker sites – As one of the big three online poker sites you can rest assured that you are always going to find thousands of fellow players all ready and waiting to take you on. The more players an online poker site has means that the prize pots on their tournaments, for example, are going to be much larger than on most other sites.
- Banking Options – One thing to bear in mind if you are considering playing at Poker Stars, is that they have a huge number of different banking options available to you. This means that funding your Poker Stars account is going to be a simple and hassle free process, and you will instantly be able to get funds transferred into your account by one of several different methods.
When it comes to cashing out any winnings then you will have plenty of ways for you to do just that, and being a fully licensed and regulated site you will never have to wait for your winnings to be sent back to you. They are famed for paying all cash out as quickly as is possible, no matter when you request a cash out.
The software which is used to power the Poker Stars site is a fully downloadable platform, however do not be put off downloading and installing it as it will be quick to download and in a couple of minutes you will be all ready to log in and give them some playtime, once you have registered as a new player. If you do then make sure you take full advantage of that new player sign up bonus offer.