Hawaii Poker Apps – Best HI Real money Poker Apps
Gambling enthusiasts from Hawaii or those visiting this US state won’t have to wonder whether they can legally play games of chance in any form, as the answer has been the same for many years — no. The Aloha State prohibits gambling in every sense, and the ban applies to poker in both its land-based and online forms.
However, Hawaii legislators can only impose gambling rules within the state’s borders. They can’t influence the actions of international poker rooms, which have native poker apps and don’t object to Hawaiians using them to play poker. But can Hawaii players rely on these sites and their apps? Let’s find out!
Are Online Poker Apps Legal in Hawaii?Hawaii is one of the rare US states with specific laws which forbid gambling in every form. Such regulations aren’t ambiguous and only imply one thing — no land-based or online poker rooms can be registered in the Aloha State.
Nevertheless, international poker sites registered outside Hawaii don’t seem to bother with Hawaiian gambling laws. These operators have no restrictions regarding who can join their ranks, meaning Hawaiians can access them and sign up if they wish.
Still, note that we are not a law firm competent to provide advice on the legality of online gambling. So, if you’re worried about whether you’ll be breaking the law by opening an account at an offshore poker room and downloading its native mobile app, it’s best to contact a lawyer and ask for clarification about potential prosecution.
Best Real-Money Poker Apps in Hawaii
If you decide to download a poker app in Hawaii, don’t settle for anything less than top-rated operators. We’ve looked up all the best options and chosen a few apps which offer immersive game selection, enticing bonuses, and intuitive interfaces. Check the table to see our top choices:
|App||Available on iOS||Available on Android|
Until gambling laws in Hawaii change, players from the Aloha State can play real-money poker via apps launched by offshore operators. However, poker fans from countries with closed markets in terms of gambling may find it hard to pick the right poker app for safe online gameplay due to their lack of experience with this activity.
How to Download a Poker App in HawaiiAlthough poker apps aren’t commonly offered in app stores, you can still download them. Of course, you should always look up a poker app on the App Store if you have an iOS device or the Google Play Store if you own an Android smartphone or tablet. If you find nothing, check out the download instructions below for your operating system.
Downloading Poker Apps on iPhone
- Find the desired app on the list from our page.
- Click on it and wait for the system to load the homepage of the chosen operator.
- Explore the site and find the app download link for iOS devices.
- Follow the link to start the download process.
- Go to your phone’s settings and allow the installation of third-party apps.
- Finish the process and wait for the app to appear on your device.
- Open the app and use your credentials to sign in, or hit the Sign Up button to open a new player account.
Downloading Poker Apps on Android
- Check our list of the best poker apps and choose the one you want to download.
- Click on the desired operator, and you’ll immediately be transferred to the homepage of the selected poker room.
- Look up the .apk file necessary for the Android app download.
- Once located, hit the button to initiate the installation process.
- Enable app installations from unknown sources in your phone settings.
- Finish the download and launch the app when you see it on your device’s screen.
- Create an account or use your existing credentials to log in and start your mobile poker adventure.
Final ThoughtsDespite Hawaii’s refusal to change its legal gambling landscape, offshore poker apps have found their way to Aloha State players. Whether the state will object to players downloading these apps is a question for legal experts, but if you decide to try your luck, we’ve got the top candidates listed above. They all have standalone apps featuring various poker games and whopping bonus deals, which are the perfect recipe for engaging mobile gameplay.
Are there any legal poker apps in Hawaii?
Hawaii has strict laws when it comes to gambling and doesn’t even consider legalizing online poker at this time. Therefore, you won’t find legal state-based poker apps in Aloha State. However, the state laws don’t scare international poker operators, and you can download poker apps launched by offshore sites in Hawaii.
Can I claim bonuses via poker apps?
Yes, you can. Poker apps offer all sorts of bonuses for both new and registered users.
Can I sign up through a poker app?
Absolutely. Poker apps are mobile-optimized versions of desktop poker rooms and offer the same features, including the registration option. If you don’t have an account, you can easily open one after downloading the desired poker app.
What games can I play through Hawaii poker apps?
Players from Hawaii can play several game versions through available poker apps, such as the popular Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and Draw Stud, to mention a few.