Georgia Poker Apps – Best GA Real money Poker Apps
It’s safe to say Georgia ranks among the least gambling-friendly states, just after Hawaii and Utah. The Peach State has strict gambling laws, with only a few legal gaming options. Georgians could get in trouble if they try betting on dice, cards, or ball games. In fact, the state prohibits all card games using real money, including poker.
But does this pertain to online poker in any way? And can you use real money poker apps in the Peach State legally? We will explain everything you need to know about real money poker apps in Georgia, from how to install and download them to what they offer and whether they are legal.
Are Online Poker Apps Legal in Georgia?
Considering Georgia has no regulated land-based commercial or tribal casinos, you won’t find any live poker action there. The state prohibits most forms of gambling, except lottery and charity bingo. Even home poker games fall under the stringent Georgia gambling law, making them illegal.
Regarding online casinos and poker rooms, the state has not taken any action to legalize them to this day. Thus, interstate poker apps aren’t available.
Fortunately, Georgians are not entirely left out of options. In search of poker entertainment, many cross the border and go to Florida or embark on two casino cruises that sail into international waters. Others opt to visit offshore casinos and poker rooms. Many of these providers have native real-money poker apps with plenty of games, bonuses, and tournaments, so you can enjoy them wherever you are.
Best Real Money Poker Apps in Georgia
The Peach State may be years away from online poker legalization, but its residents still have options to hone their poker skills. Although there are offshore casinos and poker apps in droves, each is unique in its own way. Therefore, it can be hard to distinguish which ones are worth your time and money.
Because of this, our team tested them all meticulously and selected top-rated poker apps. Below you can find our top picks and check their compatibility with different operating systems.
|App||Available on Android||Available on iOS|
Aside from being suitable for high-rollers and recreational players, they also have low withdrawal fees. If you are a fan of tournaments, you will be happy to see their extensive offer. Another perk these apps offer is demo mode, which is useful to beginners as they can test their skills before playing for real money.
How to Download a Poker App in Georgia
Now that you are familiar with the best poker apps in Georgia, you are ready to pick one and download it. You don’t have to search high and low to find it since all the operators on this page have their standalone apps.
If you decide to go for another site, make sure it has a native app. And even if it doesn’t, it’s not the end of the world because you can always access their platform through your mobile browser.
You will find the instructions on how to download the apps for your iOS or Android device.
Downloading Poker Apps on iPhone
- Scroll up and choose an online poker operator from our list.
- Head to the App Store and type the operator’s name in the search bar.
- Click the Download button once you find the app.
- Install the app on your device.
- Register or log in using your credentials if you already have an account.
- Go to the Cashier section and make a deposit. The money will instantly appear on your balance.
- Load the lobby, pick a title you prefer, and your online poker adventure can begin.
It’s worth noting that operators mainly allow players to download the app directly from their website. They usually provide a download link or a QR code. In this case, you must manually grant access to third-party apps since an app store does it automatically. The installation process is short, and you can play the games in no time.
Downloading Poker Apps on Android
- Choose the app you want from the list at the top of this page.
- Head to the casino’s website to look for the download link/QR code, or go to the Google Play Store to find the app. Don’t forget to allow access to third-party apps if you choose the first option.
- Click the download button and let the device do the rest.
- Register or log in by following the instructions.
- Open the Cashier section and fund your account.
- Pick a title, claim the bonus, and have fun.