Top 10 Poker Affiliate Programs for 2021So, you’re interested in launching your poker affiliate website but don’t know where to start? Say no more. This comprehensive guide will teach you about all the essentials you should be aware of before starting your poker affiliate business.
If you want to launch a successful poker affiliate website, it’s paramount that you have a successful business plan, or you’ll end up failing. Compared to other gambling verticals like sports betting, casino, or even bingo, the online poker industry is tricky to get into.
One of the main reasons for this is that online poker is not very competitive. And with less to go around, it’s more difficult to advertise and recommend poker sites to players. Consequently, there are fewer poker affiliates than casino and sports betting affiliates.
By any means, I’m not trying to discourage you. I’m just trying to say that you’ll need to put in a lot of effort and dedication to make a name for yourself in the poker affiliate business. That said, this article should prove to be very useful for all aspiring poker affiliates.
Here is a quick overview of all the things you’ll learn by reading this article:
- Best Poker Affiliate Programs Right Now
- Choosing the right affiliate program
- Getting started in the poker affiliate business
- The perks of working as a poker affiliate
This is where your poker affiliate journey begins, so keep your eyes peeled!
The Most Lucrative Poker Affiliate Programs
I’ve compiled an in-depth check-list to ensure that each and every poker affiliate website that we present to you offers you and your referrals the ultimate online poker experience, and as such each and every one of them is fully licensed and regulated by a top rated licensing jurisdiction, they all have certified fair and completely random poker games, and will always pay their players quickly when thy request a cash out.
In regards to what they will offer you as a poker site affiliate, each of them has a vast collection of up to date and different sized banners, real time stats for you to instantly be able to analyse all of the traffic you send to them, and in regards to the commissions you will earn, they offer the highest ones, and when it comes to paying you these commissions, they always pay monthly and on time, with no messing about or delays!
Have a good look through our listing of the top 10 poker affiliate websites below, as we just know you will never have any problems by promoting any of them. Visit the respective poker affiliate websites for full details on what they have to offer, and you will be able to sign up and register as a new poker affiliate in a matter of minutes, which will result in your being able to promote any of them in no time!
- BetOnline Poker Affiliate Program ( Allowed for USA + International) – It can often pay dividends for poker affiliates to pay careful attention to any brand new poker sites and poker affiliate sites that open up online, as by promoting these sites to your website visitors you will be able to send new traffic to those sites and may just benefit from plenty of sign ups. One brand new online gambling company which we would like to introduce you to is the BetOnline, and they have a very unusual online poker site which allows players to play at two different poker networks instead of just one of them, and that means you will instantly get twice the chance of getting new sign ups on your affiliate account with them should you opt to give them some exposure on your poker affiliate website!
- 888 Poker Affiliate Program ( USA traffic NOT allowed ) – Another top of the range poker affiliate program is offered by 888 Poker, being a long established poker site and gambling company there really is nothing they do not know about giving players a first class gambling experience online.They have pushed the boat out in regards to what they can offer all of their many thousands of poker affiliates, and in a matter of minutes, once you have signed up to become an affiliate you will be given instant access to a very wide selection of online poker related marketing material, which should hopefully get you up and running and making some very healthy poker affiliate commissions in no time.
- partypoker Affiliate Program (not offered) – Party Poker have been doing their own thing for over a decade now, and whatever it is they are doing they are doing it right as they have a huge number of regular players sitting down to play all of the more commonly found poker variants at their no nonsense poker site.If you are looking around in the hope of promoting just one poker site, then we would advise you to take a close look at partypoker as thanks to their team of affiliate managers you are going to find they offer the best commissions and can often be relied on to give you tailor made deals to allow you to give them the maximum exposure on your poker related websites that they truly demand! Visit their poker affiliate website for full details of what they have to offer and you could be signed up and promoting them in minutes!
- William Hill Poker Affiliate Program (not offered) – The William Hill Group are in something of a special position when it comes to all of their online gambling sites, which of course incorporates a state of the art online poker site, and this is due to the fact that they are in a joint agreement which Playtech, a leading software provider, which means that Playtech effectively run their online gambling operation.What this means for you, as a poker affiliate is that by promoting William Hill to your website visitors you can guarantee that those players are going to have access to some of the best poker promotions, poker tournaments and the best poker software available anywhere online, and this will mean you see many more real money sign ups from your website traffic who click through to the William Hill Poker site!
- Titan Poker Affiliate Program (not offered) – One of the most well know UK based gambling companies, this is one of the most popular bookmakers in the UK, as he has a long and well earned reputation for giving his customers the biggest and best bonuses and little extras that makes playing at any of his land based or online gambling sites so very rewarding.They have a fully functional Playtech software powered poker site which you may be interested in promoting, and one thing is almost guaranteed if you decide to promote this brand name company, and that is your sign ups will always be going back to play thanks to those aforementioned ongoing promotional offers that always puts more money into their poker and gambling accounts at Titan.
- Full Flush Poker Affiliate Program (not offered) – There is no downside if you are thinking of promoting Full Flush Poker, they are not only a long established online gambling company who have a long track record in giving all of their online poker site players the best of everything, but they repeatedly win award after award in regards to the way they truly value their customers and give them great customer service, fast payouts and plenty of bonus offers.Should you only have a limited amount of space on your poker related website and as such only wish to promote one online poker site to your website visitors, then you really should consider adding Full Flush Poker to your site, they have everything you will need to actively promote them, and their commission rates are some of the best available anywhere online.
- Bovada Poker Affiliate Program (not offered) – With one of the largest portfolios of both land based gambling venues and also a huge array of online gambling sites, Bovada are not only a household name but are also a true force to be reckoned with, and their close attention to details in giving all of the their online and land based players the best gambling experience available, has meant they are and always will be at the top of their game.Their online poker site is powered by the industry leading software company, and that means everyone who players at their site will be playing poker on a huge network and thus will have access to some of the busiest poker rooms online, along with plenty, and we do mean plenty of large paying poker tournaments.
- Poker Stars Affiliate Program (not offered) – The largest online poker site is Poker Stars, thanks to their special attention in giving all of their poker players the most up to date piece of poker software they are going to find anywhere online.It comes packed with enhanced features and as such should you be considering promoting them as a poker affiliate we would suggest you do just that as your website visitors will not fail to be impressed by the great playing experience which they are guaranteed to get playing here.
- Bet365 Poker Affiliate Program (not offered) – One of the most successful online gambling companies, who originally started life as a bricks and mortar company is Bet365, they original were a small family run chain of bookmakers in the UK however from the early years of their companies existence they knew it was in the online environment that they wanted to be.They launched many different online gambling related sites offering their customers access to an online casino, a state of the art betting site which is hugely popular, along with a fully functioning online poker site.By becoming a Bet365 affiliate you will not only be able to promote their poker site but you will also be able to promote all of their brands to your website visitors, and this means, thanks to them being a household brand named company, you should see more than your fair share of new players signing up through your website links and banners.
- Carbon Poker Affiliate Program (not offered) – If there is one selling point which makes promoting the Carbon Poker site so very exciting, is the fact that they are famed for being completely unique and novel when it comes to giving all of their online poker players a different online poker playing experience, and this is probably thanks in no small part, to their team of promotional managers who like to always push the boundaries.If you have ever seen a Carbon Poker advertisement on the television you will know exactly what they mean, and it is this constant stream of unique and often very comical, but ultimately player friendly offers via these advertisements that ensures you will hopefully get a steady stream of sign ups via your affiliate links.
Should you wish to learn about any of the poker affiliate programs which we have listed above then as well as checking out their respective websites you can of course check out our own in-depth reviews of them, which we have dotted around our website.
Also use our reviews as a type of template for your own poker site reviews, the more information that you give your website visitors the better your chances of getting new players signing up and will be able to convert those clicks into cash!
How to Choose the Best Affiliate Programs to Team Up WithDeciding upon which affiliate programs you want to enroll in and which brands you want to advertise is the most significant decision an affiliate website needs to make. To determine which are the best affiliate programs, you’ll need to consider a multitude of factors.
Below, I’ve outlined the key things you need to take into account when choosing an affiliate program to work with.
ReputationLegacy and reputation are important. Unfortunately, many people have been burned by jumping on board with a new poker site. When a brand new poker site launches out, there’s always a risk that it might not be able to survive the fierce competition in the industry.
What’s more, there are plenty of rogue operators out there. And if you advertise a poker site that runs a shady business, you will be held accountable when things go south. There have been many documented cases of poker operators with rigged games or not paying players their hard-earned winnings. Trust me, you don’t want to have anything to do with them.
That’s why it’s best to stick to established and respectable programs — the ones that have a proven track record in the industry.
CommunicationIn this line of work, communication is essential. You would be amazed by how many affiliate managers are unresponsive and will try to avoid conflict or ignore your emails. For that reason, you should always test the agents working in the affiliate department. Ask them about a higher revenue share, or some other inconvenient question. If they don’t email you back, you should strike them off your list of potential candidates.
PaymentsPayments are especially significant if you’re working within the US market. You need to check out whether your players can facilitate payments to and from the site. You also need to make sure that the affiliate program pays out to their affiliates within a reasonable time frame. What payment methods are available? These are all the things you should know upfront before signing up with a particular affiliate program.
With this in mind, we have selected the 10 of the best poker affiliate programs available online which we think are the best run poker sites online, bar none, and each one of them has been tested out and approved by ourselves.
Launching a Poker Affiliate Website: The First StepsSome of you guys may be a bit more experienced than others in developing websites and internet marketing. However, there’s nothing to worry about — I’ll walk you through the entire process, step-by-step.
Do Your HomeworkYou’ve undoubtedly heard of the old saying “Knowledge is power” .Well, this phrase is pretty applicable to the online poker affiliate industry. The more you know, the more successful your marketing campaigns will be.
The key thing to understand is how the online poker industry is connected with the rest of the gambling industry, both online and land-based. So, even though your focus is exclusively on poker, it also helps to know how operators and affiliates from other gambling verticals are going about their business.
Only when you learn about all the intricacies of the online poker industry and other aspects of gambling will you be able to create a productive marketing and content strategy.
Find a NicheThe first step for every up-and-coming poker affiliate is to find a lucrative sub-niche in the poker market. For those unaware, a niche is a small part of the market you should be targeting if you want to get the most out of your affiliate business. You should think of it as one aspect of the game that you should be focusing on. Here are some parts of poker that could work as your niche:
- Free online poker games
- Mobile poker
- Poker chips and racks
- Online poker lessons
- Heads up poker
By targeting a niche and building your site accordingly, you’ll obtain traffic more efficiently. If you go too broad, you’ll be going up against some heavy hitters and it will be more difficult for you to rake in desired profits.
It may take a while until you get familiarized with all the possible options, but you should take your time if you really want to find the niche that is going to be the right fit for you. My advice — choose a niche that has less competition but will bring you profits through SEO.
Choose a DomainAlthough this may seem an easy thing to do, it can be tricky to choose a definite domain for your website. After all, you’re building a future brand, something that you need to stick with for quite a while. You could theoretically change it in the future, but you would have to go through a lot of hassle to do it, and it will also cause your site’s ranking in search engines to go down.
It’s good to implement your desired keywords into your website, if possible. However, more importantly, you’ll need a catchy name. Best case scenario — a memorable domain that contains your keywords.
Create a Quality DesignEven though you might have some excellent marketing skills, it would all be for nothing without a solid website design. Many affiliates make a mistake of launching a website with a mediocre design because they think that creating an appealing design is not such a big deal and that they can do it themselves.
Trust me — it’s much better to spend a couple of hundred bucks on a professional web designer and save a lot of time trying to create something that probably is not going to be as good as it needs to be. It is in your best interest as a future affiliate to find a top-notch designer that will make the website as attractive as all the other top affiliates.
Find Profitable Affiliate ProgramsThe most respectable affiliate programs are usually the most rewarding ones as well, and they are the ones you should be gravitating towards. Finding a program is as easy as pie — merely visit a poker site and click on the Affiliate button. This option should be located somewhere at the bottom of the page.
For the sake of explanation, we’ll use Betonline.ag, one of the most respectable operators in the online gaming industry.
Once you land on their homepage by clicking on one of our links, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page. Then, click on the button that says Affiliate program.
By opening this option, you will get navigated to Betonline’s affiliate program called Commission Kings. From there, you need to sign up, and you’ll be one step closer towards reaching your ultimate goal — launching your poker affiliate website.
Sign Up With the ProgramAfter finding a reliable site, register an affiliate account on it. You should click on the Sign Up button to start the registration process.
Following this, a registration dialog will appear. You’ll need to provide some basic information about you and your company. The procedure is quite straightforward.
After finishing the registration process, you will be given an affiliate link with a unique code. This link you will use later for marketing purposes. Every time a reader (potential customer) uses the link to register on the poker site and makes a deposit, you will earn a commission.
Advertise the ProductMarketing strategies will depend on your budget and technical skills. One of the fastest ways to lure people to your website is through paid traffic. Basically, you spend money on ads, hoping that you’ll get a refund once your visitors use your link to deposit in poker websites. The downside to this strategy is that your traffic will go down once you run out of cash.
If your initial budget can’t cover paid traffic or you simply believe that the risks of this approach outweigh the gains, then you can work on creating organic traffic. To do this, you’ll need a website that’s both SEO-friendly and appealing for poker players. This is obviously easier said than done, and it takes a lot of time and effort. You’ll need high-quality and engaging content, someone to manage the SEO optimization of your site, and an expert on link-building. Advertising your products via social media and emails also helps.
There are various topics you can use to attract readers to your site. These include guides and tips for beginners, top lists of poker operators and their detailed reviews, advanced poker strategies, and more.
With high-quality and engaging content, you’ll rank high in search engines, which will help you build a good reputation. Once you’ve made a name for yourself among the poker community, there will always be traffic on your site.
Regardless of the approach you take, the main goal should be to attract people to click on your links and register on the poker website. It’s also vital that you’re honest with your readers. Using cheap promotional tricks to lure players into signing in a second-rate poker site is a road to failure.
Once you have taken the decisions to become a poker affiliate, then you really do need to set in stone a personal code of ethics in regards to which online poker sites that you will be promoting to your website visitors.
There are no shortages of poker affiliate programs available for you to sign up to, however there are some huge differences between how each of these different poker sites are run and operated, and as such you only ever want to be showcasing and introducing your website visitors to the very best ones around.
Benefits of Running a Poker Affiliate WebsiteThe most compelling reason for getting into the poker affiliate business is quite obvious — earning some cash. You can work as an affiliate for several poker websites. The more operators you advertise, the higher the income.
Keep in mind that you probably won’t be making the big bucks right away. But with the right approach that requires a lot of effort and dedication, you’ll be raking in five or six-figure amounts monthly.
Another perk of working as an affiliate is that you can do it from the comfort of your home. This means more quality time with your family. With a well-organized affiliate strategy, poker affiliate programs can be a lucrative source of income.
My list of the best US poker sites which I consider to be the best rooms to play in 2021:
- Ignition Poker
- BetOnline Poker
- Intertops Poker
- Juicy Stakes Poker
- Americas Cardroom
- Bovada Poker
- BlackChip Poker
- SportsBetting Poker
- True Poker
100% Legal & Licensed Verified Bonus Mobile Friendly Advertiser Disclosure. Must be +18 to participate.
Poker affiliate programs are a great way of earning money online. Signing up with a program is easy, but your success will be determined by the quality of your marketing techniques. With a solid strategy, you can truly make a difference in the poker affiliate market and gain the financial freedom we are all looking for.
If there is anything I can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach me out. I’ll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.