ACR Stuffs Their Tournament Lineup With… ‘Cannolis’?
Have you eaten any cannoli recently? You know, that delicious Italian pastry? It’s a lot like Americas Cardroom. Seriously, hear us out.
Cannolis are packed with all things incredible. Americas Cardroom is packed with freerolls that lead to the $5 Million Venom happening on July 14th.
You can get into a free Step 1 tourney six times daily at 12am, 4am, 8am, 12pm, 4pm and 8pm ET.
Cannoli are injected with creamy goodness. Americas Cardroom has injected $120,000 into its Step freerolls:
- Step 2 ($6.61 buy-in) – 25 Seats guaranteed to Step 3 (1 in 2.75 win)
- Step 3 ($16.51 buy-in) – 15 Seats guaranteed to Step 4 (1 in 3.6 win)
- Step 4 ($55.01 buy-in) – 6 Seats guaranteed to Step 5 (1 in 3.9 win)
- Step 5 ($215.01 buy-in) – 5 Seats guaranteed to Step 6 (1 in 3.15 win)
- Step 6 ($630.01 buy-in) – 1 Venom Seat guaranteed (1 in 4.41 win)
Cannoli are spelled with a C. Thomas Cannuli’s last name is spelled with a C — and it also sounds a lot like Cannoli.
The famous poker pro is running the ‘Cannuli Challenge‘. The goal? To win three $5 Million Venom seats in three months, starting with a $0 bankroll. Join him. Or at the very least, go get a bunch of cannoli.